Saturday, October 29, 2011

Repin Fail

Nothing annoys me more on  Pinterest than repinning something you really, really like before discovering that the pin goes nowhere. Tonight, I repinned "Mommy Mittens".  Adorable!  My clingy daughter would love these. We love to hold hands and she loves mittens. Even in 80 degree weather, she has to wear her mittens outside if there's a slight breeze.

I repinned.  Then I went to my new pin and clicked.

I got this.  Page 328 of someone's Tumblr.

This pin goes nowhere.  If you find the original source for these adorable mittens, please let me know.

- Sharon
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the original source, but I did Google "Mommy and Me Mittens" and found some on Etsy to buy. You could always buy you a pair of mittens and buy your daughter some mittens that look good with yours and stitch them together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the tutorial. I found it doing a google search after experiencing the same roadblock you did.
    http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/11/creative-guest-hold-my-hand-mittens-by.html

    ReplyDelete